faith planner and journal for moms
What is a 'faith planner and journal' and why do I need one?
As a mom of two very strong-willed, spirited, and busy kids, I have learned very quickly that the key to a healthy home is a healthy relationship with God. However, keeping this a priority in the face of the day to day chaos of parenting has proven time and time again to be a problem... and the thing is, I don't think I'm alone in this!
Everyday Mercies Faith Planner and Journal for Moms sets out to solve this problem by providing Christian moms a source of accountability and guidance in their daily growth journey.
Y'all, I have searched and searched, and I am convinced.. no other resource exists that offers so many tools in one easy to use journal! Everyday Mercies provides the concrete tools necessary to not just survive but to THRIVE in God’s word on a daily basis. As you spend more time with your eyes directed to Christ, you will be better equipped to serve the Lord and your family through the amazing blessing of motherhood!
So what's inside this journal?
Inside these beautiful pages you will find a source of accountability and guidance for your own personal spiritual maturity, opportunities to plan growth steps, and 52 weeks purposefully laid out to journal those precious moments spent in the Word of God.
Keep reading for more details and to sign up for email updates on when this journal will be available!!
- A weekly page for Sunday Worship with space to take notes, and questions to assist in grasping the take-away and application of the sermon in the upcoming week
- Weekly space to record Scripture memory goals
- Weekly Scripture to pray for each part of the family
- Pages with space for extra journaling or to let creative juices flow through drawing and artwork
- weekly health check and review that will give a clear picture of the week’s goals and priorities
So Much More!
- A guide to writing a mom’s (and kid’s) Mission Statement
- A Yearly Action Plan for memorizing scripture, reading books to nurture faith, setting goals for giving and service to the church and community, etc
- Pages to make investing in people more intentional, with space to keep track of important details regarding these investments and relationships
- Growth Tracker to record days with goals met, as well as space to track specific moments and dates that stood out during time spent in the word
Pages to log helpful resources (books/movies/tv/websites/music)
This is coming fast, y'all! I am beyond excited to be sharing this journey with all of you, and will be updating regularly on the printing and availability of Everyday Mercies! Be sure to sign up below to receive updates in your inbox, and if you have any questions, jump over to the Contact page and ask away!
mockup template provided by www.pixeden.com/psd-mock-up-templates/psd-magazine-mockup-template-us-a4